Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Well thank goodness I finally was able to get this thing up and working!
Mizzou is amazing, but this week has made me realize how much skill it takes just to go to class, get homework done, study and arrive promptly for meetings. I'm hoping to get the hang of all the commotion here within the next couple of weeks. After i become a little more accustomed to the daily ins and outs,I have alot of things I'm looking forward to getting involved in. My sorority to begin with, I want to start to get more involved in committees and boards, I also want to be very involved with this year's Greek Week...Go Kappa! I also want to get involved in leadership type organizations and clubs. I know they are out there just waiting for little freshman like me to become active in their group. I think it is very important to be involved in numerous activities that are very different from each other, I like so many different things and I want to meet other people with diverse interests as well. So I might be getting involved in the Pychology Club, and a few off the wall ones too. One volunteer opportunity I look forward to taking part in is the theraputic riding for the disabled. I love horses and I have seen how well this program actually works, and how well it can develop motor skills for individuals.
Hopefully things will settle in quickly, I'm anxious to get started!