Tuesday, September 12, 2006

How I Am Getting Involved

Dear Blog,
This week I had the fortune of sampling many events here at MU. Though I wish I could be involved in everything, including Female Self-Defense Class, I did have to make my choices. Because I am interested in Broadcasting I got in touch with some people at KOMU to help work on KOMU.com. I also have started taking Mambo lessons with the Latin Dance Club. It is alot of fun, and we go to the Spanish Fly weekly.
To work up a sweat, I decided to join the Fencing team. There is a tournament in November, and hopefully I will work my way up the ranks. We practice twice a weak, so its also a good workout.
It's my goal by the end of the year to be a strong force in both Fencing, and KOMU, and if I can pick up some dancing on the side...Why Not?