Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blog-tastic Involvement

So thanks to Carolina appearing to have more technical prowess than I do when it comes to Blogger.com, I now have access to this blog.

So, getting involved. There's many ways to do it, but I came in with a plan and so far my plan is working out quite well. In high school I was active in many activities, my most favorite being the school theatre department. I was the lead for several productions and when I saw that there were tryouts on campus for a musical I leapt at the chance. Lucky for me, I made it in, so now my nights consist of three hours of learning choreography and singing. It's very entertaining and everyone should come see the show Oct. 10th through the 15th.
Down the journalism path, I decided to try and get involved in the Maneater. I have succeeded there as well and have since been published twice in the Maneater. Three more and I start getting paid!

My work study job has been set up and I start on Thursday, which will be probably my final foray into the world of MU extracurriculars. Unless of course I find the ever elusive Model UN team, which as far as I know, still doesn't actually exist on campus. If anyone finds it, for the love of all that is holy let me know. All I've managed to find is a single mailbox that I left a note in and never heard back from.