Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Getting Involved

During my time here at the University of Missouri I will be getting involved in many different areas that this wonderful institution has to offer. As of right now I am involved in MUTV23 and Tigers Layer. On MUTV I will be working for the sports trivia show Triple Play. Which everyone should watch because it will be great. I think the Tigers Layer counts as getting involved because we did have to sign something saying we would follow the rules.

Some activities that I would like to get involved with are intramural sports and working for the radio station. I don't want to work for the NPR station because I think that would be boring, but I think there is another station that I could possibly get on a sports talk show. For the intramural sports part, I would like to play soccer, basketball, flag football, and many others. As of right now that is all I am planning on doing, but who knows I might change my mind.